Our Production Capabilities
At Precision Turning Specialties, we are equipped with state-of-the-art Swiss Screw Machines. Quick machine setups, lean manufacturing principles, and 24/7 production help us keep productivity up and costs down.
- Swiss Screw Machining Our Swiss Screw Machines, along with magazine bar loaders, are equipped to handle medium to high volume orders. These CNC Swiss type machines have front and rear spindles which allow us to process both ends of a part simultaneously. This feature works together with the seven live milling/drilling spindles giving us the capability to produce parts complete with no additional machining operations.
- Secondary OperationsIn addition to our Swiss Screw Machines, we have an in-house machine shop for additional, post-CNC machining to ensure your parts are made to meet your required specifications.
- Material Certification and ProcessingWe offer material certification (e.g Heat Treated, UGIMA, Conflict-Free) and offer passivation and plating capabilities.
- 24/7 Production Our Swiss Screw and CNC lathe departments run 24 hours a day. When you place an order with Precision Turning Specialties, you can rest assured your parts will be manufactured quickly and to the highest level of quality.
- Lean Manufacturing On a daily basis, we use "lean manufacturing" principles to manufacture super high quality parts and still maintain the highest productivity levels in the turned parts industry. This results in our customers consistently receiving premium quality parts without paying the inflated price usually associated with parts made to this level of quality.
Need high-quality turned-parts made right and delivered on time? Contact us today to get a quote!